Hey folks! This is going to be an ongoing post where I’ll list currently available opportunities to work with the Coyote & Crow team and help us publish great games and content. A few things I want to cover right out of the gate that are relevant to all current and future positions:
- Native Americans/First Nations folks of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for any/all positions they feel they’re qualified for.
- Non-Natives are welcome to apply for any positions that aren’t called out as Native only positions.
- We pay at least competitive rates for the hobby game industry and we strive to pay better than the average.
- All positions are short term contract positions (for now).
- All positions are remote/work from home.
- Please pay close attention to the application process (ignoring it will move you to the bottom of the list).
- We prefer folks working within the United States but will consider applicants outside of the US.
So many updates for you. First off, if you haven’t heard by now, Coyote and Crow is Live On Kickstarter MARCH 2nd! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/connoralexander/coyote-and-crow/ Please sign up there for notifications and/or for our newsletter HERE.
We’re also going to have a separate post that will detail all of the places you can read or hear more about the game through other sources (podcasts, interviews, etc). We’ll update that post with new links as they become available.(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, first nations, gaming, indigneous, native, native american, role playing, rpg, tabletop, ttrpg
Our Kickstarter video is now live on YouTube. You can check it here:
Hope it gets you as excited as it has us!Coyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, games, gaming, indigenous, indigenous futurism, kickstarter, native, native american, roleplaying game, rpg, tabletop, ttrpg
Things are moving along! I’m currently communicating with someone who has the potential to be our new Lead Artist and help keep us on the timeline that will get our Kickstarter launched before the end of the year!
In the meantime, here’s what else we’ve been up to!(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, coyote, coyote and crow, crow, first nation, game, gaming, gofundme, indigenous, native american, role playing, rpg, ttrpg
Osiyo! As I write this, my mind is really not very focused on Coyote and Crow development. It’s on my fellow Natives and my Black brothers and sisters who are out fighting for their very survival. I’m doing my best to keep momentum going though, as I feel like we need hopeful, positive portrayals of people of color in games, now more than ever. But it ain’t easy.
Here’s where we’re at:(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, coyote, coyote and crow, crow, fantasy, first nation, game, gaming, hope punk, indigenous, native american, role playing, rpg, scifi, solar punk, tabletop, ttrpg