Let’s talk about dice. Less about the mechanical use of them in Coyote & Crow and more about the physical objects. Specifically, I want to talk about accessibility, availability, prices, and our company goals. This is a bit of a deep dive so content warning for deep level nerdery.(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: coyote, coyote & crow, coyote and crow, crow, d12, dice, indian, indigenous, indigenous futurism, indigipunk, native american
Hey folks! This is going to be an ongoing post where I’ll list currently available opportunities to work with the Coyote & Crow team and help us publish great games and content. A few things I want to cover right out of the gate that are relevant to all current and future positions:
- Native Americans/First Nations folks of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for any/all positions they feel they’re qualified for.
- Non-Natives are welcome to apply for any positions that aren’t called out as Native only positions.
- We pay at least competitive rates for the hobby game industry and we strive to pay better than the average.
- All positions are short term contract positions (for now).
- All positions are remote/work from home.
- Please pay close attention to the application process (ignoring it will move you to the bottom of the list).
- We prefer folks working within the United States but will consider applicants outside of the US.
Hey folks, this post will be an ongoing list of places where Coyote and Crow is mentioned in some form other in media. From just a nod, to an interview, review, podcast, whatever. Basically, any place you can learn more about our game and our team outside of Coyote and Crow’s own channels. We’ll work to update this continuously as more media comes in!
If you are a writer/reviewer/media outlet and would like to do something with Coyote and Crow, please contact us through this site.(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: coyote, coyote & crow, coyote and crow, crow, first nations, game, indian, indigenous, native, native american, role playing, roleplaying, rpg, tabletop, ttrpg