Hey folks! This is going to be an ongoing post where I’ll list currently available opportunities to work with the Coyote & Crow team and help us publish great games and content. A few things I want to cover right out of the gate that are relevant to all current and future positions:
- Native Americans/First Nations folks of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for any/all positions they feel they’re qualified for.
- Non-Natives are welcome to apply for any positions that aren’t called out as Native only positions.
- We pay at least competitive rates for the hobby game industry and we strive to pay better than the average.
- All positions are remote/work from home.
- Please pay close attention to the application process (ignoring it will move you to the bottom of the list).
- We prefer folks working within the United States but will consider applicants outside of the US, unless otherwise specified.
Coyote and Crow needs an art partner and we are hiring! Are you an artist who is looking for work and is interested in more than one off contract jobs? Read on! (And please feel free to share this post far and wide)(more…) Coyote And Crow News || Tags: artist, connor alexander, coyote, coyote and crow, crow, first nation, hiring, indigenous, rpg, ttrpg