Plans for Foundry VTT

A place to discuss the finer points of the mechanics and rules for the Coyote & Crow RPG.
anacedragon

Plans for Foundry VTT

Post by anacedragon »

Hi all, now that we have a release date for the PDF and some confirmation that work should be starting on the Roll20 conversion, I was also wondering if there was a planned official conversion for Foundry VTT? I realize Roll20 was specifically mentioned in the Kickstarter so it makes sense that that would take priority. I also know that there's a Roll20 to Foundry converter available via the developer's Patreon that could potentially be used as a starting point for creating the game system, but I don't know much about that process in general. I'm happy to leave it to someone else if there's anyone with more experience who might want to give it a shot, but I am also interested in trying it if no one else is up for it.
So basically my questions are 1) Is there official support planned for Foundry VTT? And if not, 2) is anyone else interested in trying to create the game system (whether from scratch or by importing from Roll20) in Foundry?
(Also, my apologies if this should be under a different topic!)