Crow Character Artist, Emma Flowers

A place for Native American, First Nation and Indigenous creators to post resumes, portfolios and links, helping them connect for future opportunities.
BbFlowers

Crow Character Artist, Emma Flowers

Post by BbFlowers »

Hello! My name is Emma Flowers. I've been an artist for just about 10 years now, and run my small but growing one woman business, Beauty by Flowers.

I was one of the individuals lucky enough to work on the soon to be released, Coyote and Crow PHB, and I'm so excited for everyone to enjoy the game!

I've grown up loving TTRPGs and RP video games So I love when I get to help bring characters from those worlds to life!

Some of my skills for traditional work include:

- Watercolour
-Acrylic
-Graphite
-Epoxy resin

For my digital art I am currently using Krita and hope to be transitioning over to Adobe Photoshop or Clip Studio Paint in the near future.

I love working with others and turning ideas into something tangible.

You can contact me via email at: beautybyflowers@gmail.com

Or check out my art on my Facebook page which also has my Linktree to my other social media accounts:

https://www.facebook.com/beautybyfl0wers

I would love to work on more projects like Coyote and Crow. Or continue helping individuals bring the characters in their head onto paper. Art is my passion and I can't wait to work with you!
Connor

Re: Crow Character Artist, Emma Flowers

Post by Connor »

Emma does great work and we were really happy to have her on board for some pieces in the Coyote & Crow core rulebook!