READ ME FIRST!

A place for Native American, First Nation and Indigenous creators to post resumes, portfolios and links, helping them connect for future opportunities.
Connor

READ ME FIRST!

Post by Connor »

PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST

Non-Natives: Please do not post or reply here. Ever. At all. It will be deleted.

Natives/Indigenous/First Nations folks (from North America):
Feel free to post your resume, links, or portfolios here. Please, one post per person. You can post rates here if you so wish. Please post a way to get in touch with you off of these forums. Do not conduct work negotiations on the site.

Please include your name and job title/primary skill as your topic. Example: Connor Alexander Designer/Writer

Please include the following:
  • Your name
  • Your Indigenous identity/tribal affiliation
  • A way to contact you (email, Twitter handle, etc)
  • links to your work or resume
  • The kinds of work you're qualified or interested in doing
  • If you worked on Coyote & Crow, feel free to mention that (and we will confirm)
Please do not post unreleased Coyote & Crow writing or art here.
Savagehess

Re: READ ME FIRST!

Post by Savagehess »

Hi!

My name is Savage Cree Hess, I belong to the Blackfeet and Cree people. You can contact me at SavageHess@gmail.com or on twitter @SavageHess.

I upload most of my finished work on Itch at this link: https://savagehess.itch.io

I usually work as biologist but I love the storytelling of ttrpgs. I'm best suited for work as a Designer/Writer and I have a lot of recent experience in Layout Design. I'd love to collaborate with other Natives and give more rep to the indie rpg scene.
Connor

Re: READ ME FIRST!

Post by Connor »

Hey Savage!
Can you post this as a new topic? If it's just a reply here, not many people are going to see it. Once you've got this info up as a new topic, I'll delete this one. Thanks!