Looking for Game/Players

A place to talk about world building elements, history, adventures, Stories, Sagas and Tales in Coyote & Crow.
Bamawing

Looking for Game/Players

Post by Bamawing »

So... who's up for actually playing? And when can you do it?

I work weekends so Mon-Thursday are my options, and I actually prefer daytime but I could do an evening. I live on the West Coast.

I'm proposing a one-shot: Encounter at Station 54 to start out with. If we decide we all get along and want to continue we can go from there. :) I'd prefer to play as opposed to Story Guide, but I could be talked into Story Guiding if nobody else wants to.

If I play, I'd rather roll my own character. I could do Discord text or chat, or Roll20 text. My desktop doesn't have a microphone (or speakers, at the moment) so Roll20 text is my only option. Discord plays nicely with my tablet, so either/both is fine there.

If nobody wants to Story Guide, I can. I've DMed before (I DM on Tuesday mornings) but I've never DMed a pre-written module. I'm non-native and slightly nervous about messing something up. If I Story Guide, we're doing Roll20 text only. (I'll step outside my technological comfort zone if I'm playing but if I'm hosting I'm gonna be picky, lol.) I can't promise I have the time to Story Guide an ongoing Saga, however... I do have my other game, plus a job, plus an occasional second job, and you get the idea.

If you want to play with me and can do it on a weekday, hit me up with a private message!
SiegfriedSassoon

Re: Looking for Game/Players

Post by SiegfriedSassoon »

You probably wanna join the Discord, there's a whole channel there and it's where I found my group!
https://discord.gg/uwtYPdAJ
Bamawing

Re: Looking for Game/Players

Post by Bamawing »

thanks, I'll do that!