We’re doing THREE different contests during our Stories of the Free Lands crowdfunding campaign. You do not have to back the campaign to enter any of these contests but please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Each contest has its own rules and prizes.
What we’re giving away:
- 5 sets of Coyote & Crow Core Rulebooks and Custom Dice
- 4 sets of limited edition signed art prints
This contest is all about getting the most retweets from one of your tweets! The contest begins on Wednesday September 14th and ends on October 10th 6pm PST.
Here are the rules:
- Post a Tweet on your own Twitter profile that includes the link to the Stories of the Free Lands campaign and includes the hashtag #SotFLContest <—This is IMPORTANT. If it does not include a link to the campaign and the hashtag, it will be not be eligible to win!
- The post can say anything you’d like but must not be deceptive in nature (you can’t tell people you’re raising money for baby formula or things like that)
- The post must be dated on or after 9/14/22.
- On 10/10/22 at 6pm, the five tweets with the most RETWEETS will win a copy of the Coyote & Crow Core Rulebook and a set of custom dice.
- Shipping is included, but the prizes will ONLY BE SHIPPED WITHIN THE U.S.
- Only one prize per person
- Coyote & Crow LLC reserves the right to make judgement calls in any edge cases and may disqualify an entry for any reason.
This contest is all about doing a great piece of Coyote & Crow fan art! This contest will begin on Wednesday September 14th and ends on October 12th at 5pm PST.
Here are the rules:
- You must be on the official Coyote & Crow Discord to participate and win.
- Create an original piece of art set in Coyote & Crow and post it in the designated channel (#art-contest)
- The art may be of any configuration, style, or contain any content with the exception that it must not be overly gory, hyper-sexualized, culturally insensitive, or otherwise offensive in nature (we reserve the right to disqualify and remove any art we deem offensive)
- Post the art at web resolution on the designated Discord channel
- You may not in any way use AI art for this contest (and may be asked to show sketches or layers if necessary)
- Users on the channel will vote on the art by giving the thumbs up emoticon. The art with the most thumbs up (other emoticons do not count) will be declared the winner. We reserve the right to disqualify a winner for any reason and choose the art with the next most votes.
- The winner will be offered a $500 prize and have their art become an official part of Coyote & Crow art, included in the Stories of the Free Lands campaign package.
- To receive the prize, the winner will be required to sign a contract for the art and may also be offered future work with Coyote & Crow Games. While the post on the Discord channel only has to be at web resolution, the final piece of art must be able to be delivered at 300dpi or higher.
This contest is all about answering trivia questions about Coyote & Crow. This contest will begin on Wednesday September 14th and ends after we’ve determined the last trivia question winner.
Here are the rules:
- This contest takes place on the Coyote & Crow Discord on a designated channel (#print-contest)
- There will be four trivia questions centered around Coyote & Crow, one per week
- We’ll announce when a trivia question is coming one day in advance on the Discord Channel.
- On the day of a question, we’ll post the question in the channel at a random time.
- The first person to answer the question correctly wins a set of Coyote & Crow limited edition art prints (signed and numbered)
- Prints will be shipped out shortly after the contest ends. Prints will only be shipped within the United States.
- We reserve the right to disqualify an answer or a winner for any reason.
- A person may not win more than one set of prints.
That’s it! Good luck to everyone who participates. Let’s have fun with this!Coyote And Crow News ||