Every backer who pledged at $20 or higher should be receiving their PDF of the book today. This PDF is identical to the full color physical copy of the book. If you don’t see it in your inbox for the email you used to pledge by the end of the day, follow these easy steps:
- Don’t Panic
- Check Your Spam Folder
- Don’t immediately email me. Wait at least a day before reporting an issue as there may be problems at any number of levels. I’ll be working with BackerKit to make sure every PDF is delivered.
In addition, a couple of other things are being announced:
- Early backers should also be getting their recipe cards in their email
- All backers at $20 or higher should also be receiving the Rules Light Introductory Adventure in their email. Depending on how long it takes to get out recipes and PDFs, this may take a couple of days in total.
- Our official Discord server is launching! You can find it at: https://discord.gg/CGGbwNBRDD
- A new video is up on our website on how the basic d12 System works! Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/rwfqoSlO7pw
If you have delivery issues or if you have comments or concerns about the game: Please be aware that we’ll have people watching the Coyote & Crow website forums and the Discord Server. However, you may experience long delays in receiving replies through Kickstarter, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Our suggestion is that you leave congratulations, compliments and constructive feedback on our website forums or on our Discord (or Twitter, Facebook or Instagram if you don’t need a rapid reply)Lastly, we’ll be suspending late pledges for physical copies. From here out, if you wish to get a physical copy of the book, you’ll need to get it through your local hobby store or other retail options. As far as other updates:
- Physical Copies: March is still possible, but April is starting to look more likely.
- Roll20: No hard timeline yet. Might be before the end of the year but more likely January or Q1 of next year.
- Rebecca Roanhorse Adventure: No hard timeline yet. We’re still working on finding time in her schedule.
- Other stuff: We’re going to have announcements soon about other exciting Coyote & Crow RPG products as well as other tabletop games and media from Coyote & Crow LLC!
On a more personal note, I’m really proud of what we’re delivering you. While much of this work is mine, it absolutely would not exist without the hard work and vision of more than 40 other people – not even counting our amazing play testers! This work isn’t flawless. But that’s where you come in. We know that the best way to really grow an RPG is to let people play it. We want you to mold it, reshape it, break it, put it back together again. If the Creator shines on us, we’ll have a second edition down the line and be able to incorporate all of the best of those ideas. This book isn’t the end. It’s just the start.
Stay safe, be kind, mask up, get vaccinated – and get a booster if you can.
Connor AlexanderCoyote And Crow News ||