Hey folks! This is going to be an ongoing post where I’ll list currently available opportunities to work with the Coyote & Crow team and help us publish great games and content. A few things I want to cover right out of the gate that are relevant to all current and future positions:
- Native Americans/First Nations folks of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for any/all positions they feel they’re qualified for.
- Non-Natives are welcome to apply for any positions that aren’t called out as Native only positions.
- We pay at least competitive rates for the hobby game industry and we strive to pay better than the average.
- All positions are remote/work from home.
- Please pay close attention to the application process (ignoring it will move you to the bottom of the list).
- We prefer folks working within the United States but will consider applicants outside of the US, unless otherwise specified.
Intern (to Director)
We’re looking for someone who can come on board our team who will start out doing ‘a little bit of everything’. It might be creative but it’s more likely just various office work style jobs. More importantly though, the goal is to grow this role into someone who will one day take the reins of running the entire roleplaying portion of Coyote & Crow Games as a director. The pay is hourly and may vary widely from week to week. This is a short term contract position with the intent to grow into something long term and salaried. Native American preferred but not required.
**It’s important to note here that I’m hiring for the director position here. Not the intern. In other words, I’m not as interested in the menial work now as I am growing the role into the director position for later. Please do not apply unless you are serious about being with Coyote & Crow for the long haul.**
The following are requirements for the position:
- A deep, comprehensive understanding of Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game
- An understanding of roleplaying games in general, including industry trends and standards
- A general understanding of the game industry
- An ability to work varied hours both remotely and sometimes at other locations like conventions
- A consistent work ethic and an eagerness to grow this role into what it can be
- A desire to grow and lead Coyote & Crow roleplaying products
- A general understanding of North American Indigenous issues and of Indigenous Futurism
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of partners and contractors
- A good grasp of the general software involved ( Text docs, images, publishing, digital market place, etc)
Additional things we’d like to see in candidates:
- An Indigenous heritage
- A keen eye for graphic design and art
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A big imagination
If you’d like to apply:
- email us at email@example.com with the subject Intern
- Include a resume along with any appropriate links
- Include some context as to why you think you’re a good fit for the role
- Include at least three references that have a first hand understanding of your work experience
Story Guides And Event Runners
We’re looking for folks that are interested in volunteering to run events at conventions for Coyote & Crow. These may or may not be conventions or events where Coyote & Crow has a booth or official presence. Primarily, we’re interested in folks that are enthusiastic about running one-shot events, for experienced players, and more importantly, new players. We may provide you with specific Stories to run, but you’ll also have some leeway in telling your own, with approvals. Volunteers will get access to swag and other perks not available to the public. In addition to Story Guides, there may be other opportunities as well. If you’re interested, please fill out THIS FORM.
We’re looking to have a few awesome cosplayers at our official events! For more on this, please email Events @ CoyoteAndCrow.net and use Cosplayers as the subject line.Coyote And Crow News || Tags: art, artist, coyote, coyote & crow, coyote and crow, crow, first nations, game, game design, gaming, indigenous, job opportunity, jobs, layouts, native, native american, role playing, rpg, ttrpg