So many updates for you. First off, if you haven’t heard by now, Coyote and Crow is Live On Kickstarter MARCH 2nd! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/connoralexander/coyote-and-crow/ Please sign up there for notifications and/or for our newsletter HERE.
We’re also going to have a separate post that will detail all of the places you can read or hear more about the game through other sources (podcasts, interviews, etc). We’ll update that post with new links as they become available.
Okay, on to the rest of the updates:
- We have new art from Native artists Jillian Dolan, Brian Roanhorse and Keith Jim!
- We’ve got more Native artists and writers who are about to start work!
- We have completed our next draft of the game, including some major streamlining of our dice mechanics.
- We’re officially working with both Roll20 and BackerKit! We’re excited and will have more specific news soon.
- We have a Facebook page for the Kickstarter: https://www.facebook.com/CoyoteAndCrowKS
- We’re working on an exciting reward for early backers. We’ll let you know as soon as we can announce those details.
More soon!Coyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, first nations, gaming, indigneous, native, native american, role playing, rpg, tabletop, ttrpg