So much exciting news. Let’s jump right in to the updates!
- We have a launch date! March 2nd, 2021, Coyote and Crow will go live on Kickstarter. Please sign up for launch notifications here, if you haven’t: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/connoralexander/coyote-and-crow/
- Last night Shay Snow led a group of players in our first blind playtest. I’m so excited to get feedback.
- We’ve got great new art from three Native artists (Brian Roanhorse, Jillian Dolan and Weyodi Oldbear).
- We’re currently speaking with Roll20…about…things 😉 (I swear, I’ll tell you more as things become more realized)
- We’ve got an amazing editor and rules developer(Jade Wesley) and layout person (Rob Veith) on board and they are diving in to all of the chunky work.
- We (myself and others from the C&C team) will be doing interviews over the coming weeks and if you’re interested in doing something with us, please get in touch through our contact page here.
- We’ll be doing a live Q&A with Dan Davenport on the Random Worlds Discord at 5:30pm PST on 1/27. You can find it here: https://tinyurl.com/randomworlds-chat
- We’re really excited to be partnering with BackerKit and we’ll also be talking with other marketing folks soon.
- And there’s a ton of other stuff going on behind the scenes that we’re working on. I don’t want to drop hints until we lock in specifics, but let’s just say that I’m doing my squee dance over here.
That’s all for now. Starting in February, you’re likely going to be hearing a lot more from us as we gear up toward the Kickstarter Launch. So excited to be going into 2021 with a little bit of optimism. I think we’re off to a decent start.
Wado/Cheers – ConnorCoyote And Crow News || Tags: connor alexander, coyote and crow, indian, indigenous, indigenous futurism, native, native american, NDN, role playing, rpg, tabletop, ttrpg