Coyote and Crow
Our New Crowdfunding Campaign Is LIVE!
You can back the new Stories of the Free Lands Campaign by going HERE. The campaign ends on 10/12/22.
Coyote & Crow Games webstore is open! You can buy:
- The hardcover edition of Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game
- The PDF version of Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game
- The Foundry VTT edition of Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game
- Our custom dice set from Qworkshop
You can also purchase through our Amazon store!
DriveThruRPG has Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game as a PDF as well! And we’ve just launched our community content tools, Coyote & Crow Fireside. Now you can write your own Stories, fiction, equipment, Icons & Legends and more. You can even sell them on the DTRPG marketplace. Click HERE for more.
To read about Coyote & Crow in the media, go HERE
To find us on social media:
For job opportunities and partnerships, go HERE
If you’re a retailer, go HERE
- We’re live on BackerKit and headed toward our third stretch goal!
- We’ve got a few of our core books up on Amazon Canada, but be sure you’re buying directly through Amazon and not through third party sellers (like ShopZone)
- We have an official launch date for our Roll20 conversion – October 20th, 2022!
- We’re going to have a release date for our first Coyote & Crow novel, Hemlock & Sage, soon!
Coyote & Crow Games is a tabletop game publisher dedicated to bringing fantastic games to your table while also raising the voices, ideas, perspectives, and imagination of Indigenous creatives throughout the game industry. Coyote & Crow the roleplaying game, is a Nebula Award nominated sci-fi and fantasy tabletop role playing game set in a First Nations alternate future where colonization never happened. This game was created and lead by an all Native team. In March 2021, Coyote & Crow became one of the most successful role playing games to ever fund on Kickstarter, raising more than $1 million dollars. For more information about Coyote & Crow LLC, please see the About page. To get in touch with us, please see our Contact page.