Welcome To Coyote & Crow Games
The Latest News
We’ve been busy over here at Coyote & Crow Games and the month of August has been incredibly kind to us! Here’s a summary of everything going on:
- Coyote & Crow Games won big at Gen Con this year, winning the Diana Jones Award for excellence in gaming and the CRIT Award (not pictured above) for best multiplayer RPG. These add to our Origins Award for Best Core RPG book, our Tabletop Awards for Best Roleplaying Game and Rising Star Publisher and our nomination for Game Writing from the Nebula Awards.
- Our latest game, Wolves, just funded on Kickstarter, finishing with more than 1500 backers, $100,000, and 150 copies of the game being donated to schools and libraries. Our late pledge offer will go up soon.
- We announced our new “in world” characters, Hanawi Sakpi, that will be appearing in various media in the future. You can check out a preview of these fun folks HERE.
- Hero Forge announced our partnership! Very soon you’re going to be able to make custom Coyote & Crow character minis through their portal.
- The prices on our Virtual Tabletop editions of Coyote & Crow, on both Roll20 and Foundry, have dropped to just $25 – permanently!
- We released our Stories of the Free Lands stretch goal Story, Creep by Allen Turner. You can get it on our webstore, or on Drive Thru RPG!
- We delivered Coyote & Crow donations books to dozens of libraries and schools throughout the Peace Library System in Treaty 8 territories, ensuring hundreds of Indigenous kids will be able to play the game.
- We’re now shipping all Coyote & Crow games (but not merch) to Canadian addresses through our webstore with the help of our fulfillment partners at Pe Metawe Games.
- Libraries, schools and other non-profits in Canada can now receive a copy of Coyote & Crow shipped directly to them through our partners at Library Bound. Learn more on our Donations Page.
Coyote & Crow Games webstore is open! You can buy:
You can also purchase through our Amazon store!
DriveThruRPG has Coyote & Crow the Roleplaying Game as a PDF as well! And we’ve launched our community content tools, Coyote & Crow Fireside. Now you can write your own Stories, fiction, equipment, Icons & Legends and more. You can even sell them on the DTRPG marketplace. Click HERE for more.
To read about Coyote & Crow in the media, go HERE
To find us on social media:
For job opportunities and partnerships, go HERE
RETAILERS: GO HERE
Coyote & Crow Games is a tabletop game publisher dedicated to bringing fantastic games to your table while also raising the voices, ideas, perspectives, and imagination of Indigenous creatives throughout the game industry. Coyote & Crow the roleplaying game, is a multiple award winning and nominated sci-fi and fantasy tabletop role playing game set in a First Nations alternate future where colonization never happened. This game was created and lead by an all Native team. In March 2021, Coyote & Crow became one of the most successful role playing games to ever fund on Kickstarter, raising more than $1 million dollars. For more information about Coyote & Crow LLC, please see the About page. To get in touch with us, please see our Contact page.